[mapguide-users] RE: Points from Sql/ODBC data source not showing

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Mon Nov 28 16:06:19 EST 2011

andrewd wrote

> You should be able to preview it using Maestro. The attached screen cap
> shows what an ODBC data source looks like when previewed. To get the
> map, you need to click "view feature" for a class with geometry.
>
> Andrew

Thanks Andrew for your suggestion,

I should be able to preview it in MapGuide Studio as well, but like I said I
get nothing.  Do you have reasons to believe that this is some kind of
compatibility issue between MapGuide OSGeo and MapGuide Studio?  If it is
let me know what those reasons are.  Unfortunately, the client I am doing
this for is using MapGuide Studio, and before I want to suggest that they
install MAESTRO I want to make sure it can't be done any other way.