[mapguide-users] Re: Query features based on a list or array of attribute values

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Tue Nov 29 10:27:02 EST 2011

Thanks Jackie,

I think the IN() operator will do the trick, I was just using it wrong.
Does anyone know what the character limit of the filter string is?  I am
thinking that even with the IN() operater I could run into the limit, in
which case I might have to go with your suggestions after all.  This however
brings up the next question: How does an array translate to a filter?
Jackie, could you provide us with a bit of sample code on how you would
implement your suggestion?

Thanks,

Sierk

Jackie Ng wrote