[mapguide-users] Basic Viewer layout

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Oct 4 16:55:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm currently changing the look of the basic viewer and the one thing that
is causing me some grief is the toolbar.  I've set the background image of
the toolbar to use the same background image as the aqua fusion template.
When adding the background image it works fine however the buttons appear to
be larger than the background image and as a result there is a gap between
the background image and where the viewer frame starts.  How do I get the
background image to resize to match up to the viewer frame?

Thanks.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6860116/viewerToolbar.jpg