[mapguide-users] SQl Spatial and Mapguide 2.1.0.4283

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Oct 5 02:21:58 EDT 2011

I've been working on mapguide enterprise 2010 for sometime and just recently
something has gone wrong with my sql / mapguide integration..... this aside
I thought I would take the time to try out the latest MapGuide, but for some
reason I can't get the simpilest sql table to preview....
What I've done
The error I get is :
Failed to retrieve message for "MgIndexOutOfRangeException". The value is
invalid because it is too large.

I've connected to the SQL server with a user that can only see 2 tables both
of these tables have a number of columns but mainly they have a geometry
column and a Feature ID column (BIGINT not null PRIMARY)

I've no clue whats happening ..... I'm going to re-install MGE2010 if I
can't get it goin