[mapguide-users] Problems with browsers

Andreas Nordgren Andreas.Nordgren at vitec.se
Wed Oct 5 03:17:14 EDT 2011

Hello :)

When I surf up to my server with IE 9. I can't use the built in commands (like zoom) and the popup pane on right click don't show up. But when I use Chrome it works just fine.

The funny thing is when I preview a layer in Maestro, all the built in commands works just fine in IE9.

My working hypothesis is that there is some difference in the webplace definition in my IIS, but I can't find any difference between my webplace and the one defined by mapguide.

I have installed MGOS 2.2 on a windows 2008 server R2.

And using IIS 7.5

Does anyone have a clue?

Best regards,
Andreas