[mapguide-users] Message displayed when trying to generate a picture in Ouick Plot with DPI:600

Iulia Tamas iulia_tamas30 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 05:36:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

    I get the following message : "The application resources required to generate the plot exceed the settings defined by the administrator " when I'm trying to generate a Picture  from the Quick Plot function if I have the DPI: 600 selected. This happens with IE8.

    If I try the same thing in Mozilla, everything is OK, but if I add a higher value in "QuickPLotPanel.templ" in the DPIList (for example 900 ) and I try to generate the picture I get the same message  as in IE
    Does anybody know why this message appears or what should I do to correct it?
    I'm using Mapguide 2.2

Thank You,

Iulia