[mapguide-users] Re: Basic Viewer layout

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Fri Oct 7 14:00:20 EDT 2011

There is definitely something else at work here.  If I change the
toolbarheight to say 50px as Gord has pointed out to resize the toolbar
area, the size of the toolbar does indeed get larger.  However, the
background image stays the same.  That background image is 34px in height so
it should be wider when I change that toolbarheight yet it isn't.

It seems to be defined by a table row height and the only place I found that
was in the InitToolbar() function on line 212 of the toolbar.templ file but
changing that height also does not increase the background height.

If I set the background image to repeat vertically, it will repeat and fill
the 50px height that is set against the toolbarheight, but the actual height
of the image displays the same 26px image twice in the 50px height toolbar
with a border around the image.   That indicates to me that the background
height is being defined somewhere else.