[mapguide-users] Re: limitation in the number of files

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 12:33:54 EDT 2011

Also make sure the path of all of your repository resources doesn't surpass
256 characters. The packages are basically zip files so the package maker
might leave some stuff out.

I believe there is a undetermined limit for the number of layers in a map.
Some time ago, I had a map with more than 500 layers with only 4 or 5
initially displayed and my browser would crawl.