[mapguide-users] Re: SQl Spatial and Mapguide 2.1.0.4283

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Sun Oct 9 21:32:05 EDT 2011

Ok I think I've narrowed it down to a linked servers permissions changed....
no one will tell me if the permissions have changed on this particular
server but once I set up a new user with Reference Select View definition
and view changes it all seems to work with no errors, the user cannot see
this linked server or any queries that use it..... strange that it was
working before and now for no apparent reason its broken.... stinks of
someone fiddling and not fessing up to me....

I'll have to keep an eye out for any triggers but i think they are no longer
used.

Thanks for your help guys at least I'm now on the latest mapguide release :)