[mapguide-users] Trouble with WMS and/or the database (mapguide 2.2.0)

Daum, M. m.daum at sst-consult.de
Fri Oct 28 09:27:20 EDT 2011

Meanwhile I have found out that the problem is caused by empty
fields in the WMS properties window in Maestro.

This leads to another question. The MapGuide Studio 2011 User's Guide
(pages 67+68, Publishing WMS and WFS Data) says that the fields TITLE
and BOUNDS are required whereas KEYWORDS, ABSTRACT and METADATA are
optional.

But whenever I leave any of the optional fields empty the resulting
capabilities document is wrong.

There isn't any hint in Maestro that ALL the fields have to be filled.

Is this behavior by intention or is there a problem in Maestro or in the
communication between Maestro and the MapGuide server?

Regards,
Michael