[mapguide-users] Re: Scale Stops Selection

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Sep 8 12:53:15 EDT 2011

Thanks Jonathan,  actually to follow up - it's a single layer "buildings" -
available at all scales.

If you look at the Selection widget there is attribute data there - meaning
it is selecting the object - its just the overlay selection highlight that
is missing (blue).

The only other pertinent issue is that I am using the *
&theme=Library://Map/Marriott.MapDefinition* for the Flexible Web Layout URL
Parameter.  I wonder if the overview map in the default layout is the
issue...

gordon