[mapguide-users] limitation in the number of files

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:28:33 EDT 2011

you probably will have issues with performance, etc
before you hit any limits.

A mapguide package is simply a zip file containing all the resources
with a manifest which is a basically loading scripting to push all those
resources into the mapguide repository.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:06 AM, dimdeld <dimdeld at yahoo.gr> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Does anyone know if there is any limitation in the number of files that can
> be used in a package created in maestro. My plan is to use hundrends of
> shapefiles and I'm worried if there is such a possibility.
>
> Thank you

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia