[mapguide-users] Error trapping on AIMS 2012 .Net install

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Thu Sep 15 10:29:25 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Is there a place where I can monitor/insert a piece of code to monitor/see a more specific error in the Quickplot "The application resources required to generate the plot exceed the settings defined by the administrator" error message.

I've applied the Autodesk hotfix and currently have a ticket open with them at this time but want to explore my options when waiting on the usual delays in email turnaround with my reseller and Autodesk.

My environment:
MS 2008 R2 Standard Server - 64bit
IIS 7.5
AIMS 2012 - .Net install