[mapguide-users] FOSS4G 2011 Denver - MapGuide Representation

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Sep 15 23:32:03 EDT 2011

Hi All,
my class in Intro to MapGuide went well
(I showed how to install and use MGOS 2.2 on Windows XP with Apache and
Maestro 3.5)

You can watch the demo videos at http://www.youtube.com/mapguideguy

I think they are recording the sessions (voice and desktop) this year so you
can watch.

Next year the FOSS4G is in Beijing, China - maybe we will have more
representation of MapGuide there

- we really need to get the word out how awesome it is!

The biggest feedback I got from everyone in the class was that they love
that FUSION uses OpenLayers.

The big question was "why is OpenStreetMap not listed in Maestro as a
commercial layer?" - Jackie?

It's a great conference, attend if you can.

gordon