[mapguide-users] Maestro API - RuntimeMapLayer from Session loses Filter?

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 08:37:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

I wonder if this is a misunderstanding or an issue?

I have some app logic whereby when the user wants to filter a layer I swap
out a Library layer for a Session layer.  The session layer created from the
original library, plus a filter.

Stepping through the code (see attached image) I see that my newly created
RuntimeMapLayer.Filter is empty and I would expect it to contain the same as
the session definition it was derived from.  Bug?

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6800782/MaestroAPI_Filter.jpg