[mapguide-users] How to get line coordinates after drawing a line on map

anand anand.speck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:41:36 EDT 2011

hi all,

I am using MGOS 2.1, Maestro 3.0, with IIS 5.1. I can draw a line on map
but, i could not get the line coordinates into my application. I've written
a line of code in "ajaxmappane.templ", but i got only a single point
coordinates. The code which i have written in "ajaxmappane.templ" under
function "Onmousedown()" is as follows:

if(digitizing)
    {
        digitizer.MouseDown(e, x, y);
	parent.GetTaskFrame().GetTaskPane().DigitizeLine(); //code which i have
added
	return false;

    }

Am i doing any mistake? Can any one help me??

Thanks & regards
Anand