[mapguide-users] fusion viewer performance vs basic viewer

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Sep 23 11:39:08 EDT 2011

IMHO, the fanfare surrounding Fusion was just that. Great promise,
beautiful presentation but as you have surmised, terrible performance. I
have tried a couple times over the years to make a fit for us but it is
just a nogo.
There has been some posts in the past about the future direction of MG
and I am becoming more pessimistic all the time. I really have no right
to flame or complain since our financial contributions has been nil.
It is my guess that MG will languish and wither unless significant
effort is put into utilizing a couple of those "specialized" plugins.
But there seems to be this religious fervor NOT to do that, O'well...
Anyway, in answer your question; We do not use Fusion and I gave up
trying.

r,
dennis