SV: [mapguide-users] Re: adding a points layer from ODBC problem

Maxime Phaneuf - job mphaneuf at geomapgis.ca
Thu Apr 5 11:11:52 EDT 2012

I've tested the issue described in this thread and the conclusion I come to
is that the configuration document produced with MGOS 2.2, Maestro 4, ODBC
is faulty.

I created two ODBC connections to an Access DB, one in 2.1 and the other in
2.2, for the same dataset. For 2.1, I did not receive any error on preview,
while on 2.2 I received one. Since both of data connections were on the same
dataset, I replaced the 2.2 configuration document with the 2.1 and the
preview worked.

So, the error comes from the configuration document. I did not compare both,
so I don't know what part is faulty, but I'll try it soon. I'll let you guys
know.

Maxime