[mapguide-users] Re: map selection problem

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Fri Apr 13 15:57:15 EDT 2012

GordonL wrote

> It might be the path (C:\Program
> Files\AutoDesk\MapGuideEnterprise2011\WebServerExtensions\www\webconfig.ini)
> for the ini for getting your selectionXML is off.
>
> try to
> alert(selectionXml);
>
> to make sure you have correct XML.

Generally I write webconfig path in the file system format:
/OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(@"C:\App\Test\MapGuideSample\MapGuideSample\webconfig.ini");/

But I also tried:
/OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(@"http://localhost/mapguide/webconfig.ini");/

In general whatever I set in MgInitializeWebTier (also totally wrong path),
it works, but it does not select. I can see my web layout with my map and it
zooms on the right extension, but it does not select (an I have a
selectionXml that looks ok).