[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Apr 19 08:46:53 EDT 2012

Sorry for the confusion! My install Windows installation is x64, but I'm
running the x86 version of Mapguide....is that configuration still
supported? If the gdal actually works out of the box on an x64 install
though, I'd just as soon stick to x64...

On 12/04/19 9:34 AM, Jackie Ng wrote:
> I was under the impression that Server 2008 was 64-bit only. Or is that only
> for Server 2008 R2?
>
> - Jackie

GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca/>

*Andrew DeMerchant*

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470