[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.4 Beta - tool tips

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Apr 19 09:57:46 EDT 2012

I've installed the x64 Mapguide 2.4 beta sucessfully, and so far
everything looks to be working out of the box for me - gdal works fine,
which is a pleasant surprise! Fusion looks to be faster - and I love
having quick plot in both Fusion and AJAX....

My question is about tool tips...I've gotten them to show up, which
involved adding the Maptip widget. The only problem is that they seem to
get stuck. By that I mean if you get a tool tip to show up, it won't
ever leave again until you either click on something (anything), or you
move to something else with a different tool tip (ie, if you move to
something else with the same tooltip content, the original won't move).
Is this a known bug? Should I make a ticket for this?

Andrew
GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca/>

*Andrew DeMerchant*

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470