R: [mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide beta 2.4: quick plot on a basic layout from .net app does not work

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 20 02:09:40 EDT 2012

Maybe sufficient, but I doubt it; the warning seems to apply to just the
existence of the directory (whether browsing is denied or not).  Ugly, most
definitely.  I never want unnecessary code (documentation, test files, etc)
deployed on production servers if I can help it.  Just too much of a hole
waiting for a misconfiguration.  This is going to annoy any serious server
administrator.  I don't have much personal stake in this though; just an
opinion.