[mapguide-users] invoke URL,window popping up behind main window

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Sat Apr 21 16:50:12 EDT 2012

I use maestro 4.0.0.6359 to modify a layout, I am using PHP viewer.  I add a
custom command to Invoke URL, click advanced tab and add a URL in there.
Then I add the custom command to a flyout menu in the toolbar, save, and
browse to the app.

In the browser I select the flyout menu and select the command, and the URL
is invoked, but it pops up in a window behind the main browser window, not
on top.  Any ideas?

Thanks!