[mapguide-users] UntypedResource again

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Apr 25 05:13:32 EDT 2012

Hi All

I have modified my local copy of the Meastro API 4.0 branch. I have removed
the MapGuideDotNetAPi.dll completly. I have instead references the 5 dll
files (OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation .dll etc.) from MGOS2.2.
In my development environment everything works, but when I publish my
solution I get an UntypedResource exception from resources that does not
have schema 1.0.0.
I know about the Extended Object Models dll and this is referenced in my
project and my Global.asax.vb calls the
OSGeo.MapGuide.ExtendedObjectModels.ModelSetup.Initialize().
I do not see any exceptions or error messages regarding the
ModelSetup.Initialize() but for some reason the Initialize command seems to
not do the trick after the changes to the Maestro API!
Does anyone have any experience with this or a clue why the Initialize does
not work?

Best regards Hans Milling...