[mapguide-users] Mapguide clashes with crystal report dlls

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:08:13 EDT 2012

Dear all ,

 i am using the map guide enterprise edition 2011, asp.net4.0(programming),
iis 7 server and os is windows server 2008 64 bit. i Hosted one application
which consists of the mapguide functionality and in some other pages some
crystal report functionality is there. I copied all the dll's from
mapviewernet bin folder to my application bin. if i first run the crystal
report pages those reports are coming fine.after that i am going to open
mapguide page error coming and says that MapGuideCommonUnmanagedApi.dll is
not there, but it is in the bin folder. Once i reset the iis server without
doing any modifications mapguide pages working fine and crystal reports are
not working says some crpe32.dll is not there in crystal report path but it
is there in that path. Is there any conflict between mapguide and crystal
reports? please help me. give your suggestions