[mapguide-users] Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Mon Apr 30 14:24:20 EDT 2012

Hi,
Some time ago we dig into Autodesk Mobile Viewer application, but with no
success.
So month ago, we put together very simple OpenLayers and jQuery layout that
is suitable for classic browsers and also for touch mobile devices.

It is not finished jet. It need some design, testing, ...
Perhaps information how we start may be useful to someone while developing
MG for mobile.

Some Applications from our server:
- Sheboygan Map: http://gis.iobcina.si/gisapp/m/Default.aspx?a=sheboygan
- Municipality Bled (Slovenia):
http://gis.iobcina.si/gisapp/m/Default.aspx?a=bled

Technology:
-OpenLayers 2.11 (custom build for better performance)
-jQuery and jQuery UI
-.NET Server Side

Features:
-Tabbed Full Screen jQuery Layout
-Optimized for Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, ...). Works also on
desktop browsers...
-Layer Panel (jQuery FileTree)
-Legend Panel
-Selection by: