[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.4 RC1: Quick Plot Scaling Issue

JanvW jan.vonwartburg at bl.ch
Thu Aug 2 23:28:59 PDT 2012

For Ajax Viewer I've had some success by changing the number "25.4" twice in
line 49 of quickplotgeneratepicture.php:
$printSize   = new Size($paperSize->width / 25.4 * $printDpi,
$paperSize->height / 25.4 * $printDpi);
For example, with my configuration I get correct scaled prints on A4
portrait by replacing the "25.4" with "33.4". For A4 landscape it's "31.0".
The printer's scaling has to be set to 100%.
I know this isn't a very elegant solution and I don't recommend it for cases
in which print accuracy is really important.

Regards,
Jan

Franz1965 wrote