[mapguide-users] Fusion: how to get a coordinate from user input..

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Sun Aug 5 23:48:54 PDT 2012

So I've gone a little bit mad on the selection panel widget added in all
sorts of custom style, image tags, links to other systems, graphs etc
etc....

Now I'm goin one step further I'm trying to add a functions menu to the
bottom of some of my faetures properties panel, fairly basic, to allow users
to modify some attribute data and hopefully modify some point data.

Now I've got the interface happening even went into having a save / undo
menu of sorts :) , I've stumped myself on the digitizing part, I used to be
able to digitize in the ajax viewer just fine but can't quiet get my head
around it for the fusion viewer.

Basically I want to click a button in the properties window and wait for
user input on the map to return the coordinate...

The pic just shows where I'm trying to invoke the point tool from  .... is
it possible?
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4993287/properties.jpg