[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.2 - WMS problems with Meastro

theflopman theflopman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:21:48 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the list and trying to figure out a WMS issue.

My System:

Windows Server 2008 IIS
MGOS 2.2
MAESTRO 3.5

In Maestro, I am creating a feature source for a WMS. The WMS is being
delivered from Esri ArcServer 10.1.

When I test my connection I receive the following;

FDO Connection Status:
     The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.: The
custom error module does not recognize this error.
     The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.

Here is what my log file is saying on the event;

<2012-08-22T09:09:08>     1924    MapGuide Maestro v3.5.0.6071
24.142.38.45    Administrator
  Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
         Unable to connect to the host.

StackTrace:
   - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
   - MgOpTestFeatureSourceConnection.Execute() line 100 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpTestFeatureSourceConnection.cpp
   - MgServerFeatureService.TestConnection() line 233 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerFeatureService.cpp
   - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 948 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp

Any thoughts from the group to move in a better direction.

Thank You