[mapguide-users] how to do working devguideSample ?

renardchan emailvalide at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 24 07:27:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I m trying to do working devguide Sample but many directory are wrong. I use
mapguide os 2.1 php/ajax.

I have already change the directory for common.php in main.php and
index.php. After this index.php was working in the task pane. But when i try
to start/ hello map > Display Spatial Reference
Connect to MapGuide session and display basic information/, i have only the
title. Below i paste the source code that firefox return me. Thanks for your
help

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

  <head>
    <title>Hello, map</title>
    <link href="../styles/globalStyles.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css">
    <link href="../styles/otherStyles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
  </head>

Spatial Reference