[mapguide-users] Problem using jx.lib

veer-singh veer-singh at hcl.com
Wed Aug 29 00:02:53 PDT 2012

Hello ,

I am using jx.lib to create new jx.grid at runtime using .NEt and fusion
layout and IE8, i am facing error while enabling plugin.editor to grid to
start editing on cells. Existing method in jx.lib for class jx.grid is
causing an error in following function. Error states everywhere , where
hasClass () and getParent has been implemented i.e. no method exists, i
think these methods are deprecated now , please suggest me way to get out
from this ... Thanks

getCellData: function(cell) {
    var data = null,
        column,
        row;
    if (!cell.hasClass('jxGridCell')) {
      cell = cell.getParent('td.jxGridCell');
    }
    if (cell) {
      body = this.gridTableBody;
      row = body.getChildren().indexOf(cell.getParent('tr'));
      this.columns.columns.some(function(col,idx){
        if (cell.hasClass('jxGridCol'+idx)) {
          index = idx;
          column = col;
          return true;