[mapguide-users] Broken SQL 2008 featuresource ...

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Dec 5 20:32:36 PST 2012

I had an issue earlier this week where my Mapguide site shut down the sql
data store ... possibly a dodgey record or privy problem, I can finaly
connect to it again and layers are working ....

However ... Now my map def with all my layers linked in isn't repsonding
correctly all the layers that were sql spatial upon selection simply return
everything in the view as a selection .... if i view one fo the layer
individually it seems to work.
I'm currently not able t move to the latest version (I'm in the process of
migrating), the database shows everything has a primary key and is in the
same coordinate system etc (EPSG:28356)

I've had the problem before but I seem to be unable to find how I got around
it.
The sql geometry is inserted with GeomFromText('Point(1 5)',0) and a text
file in fdo\com that shows 28356

I run a calculate extents and it seems to run through fine ....

So in summary something bad happen to my datastore and now when I select
single features from the store it selects everything of that feature type
..... any ideas?

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b
MapGuide Opensource 2.2.0.5703