[mapguide-users] neighborhoods indicators

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Dec 10 17:25:45 PST 2012

Hamidreza Rad,
This user group is specific for questions about MapGuide Opensource ....
MapGuide in my opinion is able to do all these fancy spatial operations
through use of the api etc etc... or using other programming libraries in
the background to do the work for you...
I would refrain from generic questions like why is my dog sick? .... is the
world round? .... how far away is santa clause.

Genereic GIS questions are best suited to gis.stackexchange I have found a
few questions similar and linked them below.

http://gis.stackexchange.com
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/2740/are-there-any-net-opensource-library-for-geometry-operations
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/7159/pure-javascript-library-for-geometry-operations

Interestingly there is a tool to calculate how far sanata is away from me
http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between-north-pole-and-brisbane-qld_-australia.htm

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b
MapGuide Opensource 2.2.0.5703