[mapguide-users] drawing order inside a gdal ratser feature source

Bernd Kamjunke bernd.kamjunke at csogis.de
Mon Dec 17 02:31:50 PST 2012

Hi all!

Is it possible to control the drawing order of several tiffs inside a gdal raster
feature source?
I tried to edit the configuration document (xml) and changed the order
of my geo-tiffs there but it was ignored.
I am using MapGuide 2.4 and Maestro 5.05b. My tiffs are overlapping
each other partly and they are too many to make a new layer for each
of it.

Is there another way?
Bernd Kamjunke
CSO GmbH
Informations-Lösungen
Forsthausstrasse 2
75180 Pforzheim
Fon     +49 (0) 72 31 . 97 35 63 (direkt)
Fon     +49 (0) 72 31 . 97 35 10 (Zentrale)
Fax      +49 (0) 72 31 . 97 35 90
eMail  Bernd.Kamjunke at csogis.de<mailto:Bernd.Kamjunke at csogis.de>
web    www.csogis.de<BLOCKED::www.csogis.de>

Geschäftsführer  Jörg Schempf, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Amtsgericht Mannheim . HRB 503836
UST-ID  DE 144 17 16 31