[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 -TIFF Bitonal and trasparency

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:17:40 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 09:45, Matteo <matteo.conte1979 at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi Gabriele,
>   I tranform the TIFF image to PNG and set the trasparency but nothing is
> change. Can you send me a PNG sample that work fine and the Layer settings
> in Maestro?

Hi Matteo,

as Jason pointed out, Background Color, Foreground Color and
Transparency color options in Maestro does not work with GDAL, at all.
So you can set them as you wish and the results will be the same.
It is the PNG that should have alpha channel and be paletted (so ...
256 palette entries).

As said, this is a workaround, not the perfect solution.

Regards,

Gabriele