[mapguide-users] Re: How to create new/empty vector layer definition?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:30:08 EST 2012

Ok, I think the minimal object form created by ObjectFactory is invalid. I'll
have to take a look at that because any object you create from ObjectFactory
should satisfy the minimum XML content model requirements of its respective
XML schema.

What about creating a fresh >= 2.3.0 layer definition in Maestro, snip its
XML and using ResourceTypeRegistry to create a Layer Definition object from
this XML snippet? Does that work for you?

- Jackie