[mapguide-users] Issue with Pragmatic Load Balance

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Tue Feb 28 17:30:34 EST 2012

I followed the pramatic load balancing setup according to this site
http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/Pragmatic_Load_Balancing

I added the mapguide server 2 IP address to the mapguide server 1
webconfig.ini file.
as below

IpAddress = 172.16.166.41,172.16.166.47
MaxConnections = 6
Port = 2822

When I load the browser and point to the page and reload, I get in a round
robin fasion, the mapguide page loads, then on next reload it doesn't load
and says "Session is expired or invalid".  My question is, are there any
other setting that needs to be made in webconfig or serverconfig to get load
balancing working?