[mapguide-users] Maestro 4 - setting AllowOverpost and DisplayAsText

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 29 09:46:20 EST 2012

Hi All

Is it possible to set the two options AllowOverpost and DisplayAsText using
Maestro? I know I can use the "Edit as xml" button on the layer and change
the true/false value, but it would be nice to have a checkbox in the
application instead. I tried to upgrade to v1.2.0 of the layer definition
xml schema but that did not reveal these options in the GUI. Am I missing
something?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...