[mapguide-users] changing tiles parameters: does it work?

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Mon Jan 9 10:45:05 EST 2012

Hi All,

I've tried to alter serverconfig.ini changing:

DefaultTileSizeX                   = 1000

DefaultTileSizeY                   = 1000

Original values has benn:

DefaultTileSizeX                   = 300

DefaultTileSizeY                   = 300

After changing configuration file, I've restarted Mapguide.

On increasing these values I expect number of tiles to be generated
decrease.

But MgCooker estimates about 450'000 tiles on both original and changed
settings. Number did not decreased.

What's wrong?...

Best regards

Francesco