[mapguide-users] Inspect a session

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Jan 16 05:50:27 EST 2012

Hi All

Does anyone know if it is possible to hook into a running MGOS session
(knowing the session id) and inspect the runtime maps etc created in this
session?
It would be cool if Maestro, just like you connect to a server could connect
to a session and browse the different elements created there.
I have an issue where a runtime map DataExtend and MapExtend MaxX property
is set to the same value as the MaxY.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7192093/maxx.gif
I am sure that is it because of a layer is switched on or added that
contains som invalid data or something, but I I need to debug when this
happens. I need to inspect the runtime map on the server (get the xml or
just the object in code to write the properties on the screen) at various
times when the runtime map is created, modified etc to find the exact time
where the extents are messed up.

Regards Hans Milling...