[mapguide-users] is it wrong projection?

nazeitgeist nazeitgeist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:28:53 EST 2012

can someone tell me, what is the problem with the coordinate.. is it the
projection? i'm using CS-Map code: WGS84.PseudoMercator, EPSG code: 3857

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7192625/Untitled.jpg

when i search the coordinate in bing maps.. the actual location of the
coordinate is in somewhere else..
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7192625/Untitled2.jpg

fyi, I'm using MapGuide OS 2.2, Maestro 3.5 (at first, i thought it was
fusion problem, i change to fusion 2.2.0, but still same prob..)