[mapguide-users] Google Earth 6.1 Issues

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Jan 19 15:05:02 EST 2012

I am having issues viewing Mapguide Created KML in Google Earth 6.1

Data for Lines and Polygon Borders Appear only as Vertexes...

They actually look like individual line Vertexes Extruded on the Map.

I have Tried to edit the settings for the layer in Google Earth, All the
settings look correct. I tried changing the elevation/altitude as well as
clamp to ground etc...No Luck

I have Gone into Maestro and Tried to Set different KML elevations from 0 to
30, extrusions, Absolute, Ground, etc...These do not take in Google
Earth...They are their if I try to override the layer to Relative to
ground...But still no line segments.

ANYONE?