[mapguide-users] Re: Getting started with MapGuide Open Source 2.1.0 for Windows

aleofriend aleofriend at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:01:08 EST 2012

I think this has to do something with the WAMP on my system. If i stop my
WAMP services, the apache services also get stopped. So, when I said that my
Apache is working, I think it was through WAMP and not through MapGuide.
Apologies if I am creating confusion.

Can I not use WAMP for running Apache? I understand that the MapGuide has
php n Apache in it, but I want WAMP because of some other web applications.