[mapguide-users] Rather simple GDAL question 1.6 /1.7 / FDO / Mapguide HUH ???

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Sun Jul 1 19:19:16 PDT 2012

I'm still playing with the grids and mapguide but nothing seems to be
working.
Is this something that has been implemented in the layerdefintion but just
doesn't work?
I've prepared a vrt file to ensure my bands are prepared correctly.

Outcome: layer loads the grid but it isn't using the Bands defined by the
layerdefintion....
Seems to be using some kind of internal color code per pixel purple through
yellow through orange looks like someones spewwed on the screen.

VRT file for SAGA Grid

And now the defined Bands for the mapguide layerdefintion