[mapguide-users] Mapguide Book

tiago santos tiago2francisco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:39:37 PDT 2012

Hello all.

I'm a new user from MapGuide Open Source 2.2 and I'm looking for a compiled
information for this WebGIS, like a book or some papers.
In the internet I have some materials that explain how to proceed in linux,
but I want something more detailed for Windows.
Someone have a book of MGOS, or someone know where I can buy one? I saw
this in the amazon website  (
http://www.amazon.com/MapGuide-Source-Ronald-Jesse-Russell/dp/B007OQ0JLI/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341257273&sr=1-1&keywords=mapguide+open+source
 )
I'm trying to build a web application for the intranet in a company, but
I've some problems loading data from .mdb (because don't recognize the
geometry). In my .mdb I've different UTM zones and I'm trying to build a
group map on Mapguide with a global coordinate system and the group map not
work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time.
Tiago Santos