[mapguide-users] Mapguide Book

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Jul 3 13:07:39 PDT 2012

I have written the MapGuide books beginning MapGuide 3 upto MapGuide
Enterprise 2011 directly for Autodesk (they don't produce courseware
anymore, so I haven't written any lately).

Although a little dated, I have posted the MapGuide Enterprise 2010
Courseware on my blog -
http://mapguide.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/autodesk-mapguide-enterprise-2010-courseware/

Both the PDF and Dataset are available.

Perhaps I will work on courseware for MGOS 2.4 ....

gordon

btw, I also have a series of videos for MGOS 2.2 at:
http://www.youtube.com/mapguideguy/
There were originally created for FOSS4G 2011 in Denver.