[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.4 RC1: Quick Plot Scaling Issue

JanvW jan.vonwartburg at bl.ch
Fri Jul 13 02:44:56 PDT 2012

Hello,
I've done some tests with the Quick Plot tool: When I print a map with a
fixed scaling (for example 1:500), the printed map is always 10% to 20% too
big. I measure a line in the viewer and compare it with the printed line. I
made sure to fix the printer's scaling to 100% when printing, so that it
doesn't adjust to the paper size, but still: The printed map is always too
big.
Maybe I am missing here something? Any thoughts?

Regards,
Jan