[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.4 RC1: Quick Plot Scaling Issue

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:55:30 PDT 2012

Web browsers are fundamentally inflexible when it comes to fine-grained
printing. We could apply all the necessary print css and the final printout
will still be dodgy. I can almost guarantee that <that browser from redmond>
will completely screw it up.

Quick Plot is just that. Quick (and dirty).

I'd look at plotting to DWF or backporting the Fusion PDF plotting in RFC124
if you care about print accuracy.

- Jackie