[mapguide-users] Getting error message when try to open packagemanagement.php

ketan7880 ketan7880 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:33:06 PDT 2012

Hi I am getting following error when trying to open packagemanagement.php

*"PHP Warning:  getdate() [ function.getdate function.getdate ]: It is not
safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use
the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning,
you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Australia/Melbourne' for '10.0/no DST' instead in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapadmin\packagemanagement.php on line 65"*

any Idea?

I try to change that to date_default_timezone_set() and getting this error,

*"PHP Warning:  date_default_timezone_set() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0
given in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapadmin\packagemanagement.php on line 65"*