[mapguide-users] Weblayout freeze at point after using zoom tool.

ketan7880 ketan7880 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:31:41 PDT 2012

Hi
When I am viewing weblayout from Maestro it's viewing completely fine, but
when I use zoom in tool it freeze and Maestro is giving me this error msg.
see img below.

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4989497/maestro_Error.png

and when I refresh the page it's giving me this error.

*"Problem: Cannot establish connection to the MapGuide Server.

Possible Causes:
-Your session has been idle for too long;
-MapGuide Server is no longer responding;
-Internet connection problems.

Solution:
Restart your application / session, restart the MapGuide Server service, or
contact with the server administrator."*

after restarting server it's all fixed but happen again if I used any tool
in layout.

Thanks